Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Friday, January 11, 2008

Pre Maritime Tension

It has been one of those weeks when we have had to remind ourselves of this quote:

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."
H.Jackson Brown Jnr

There has been such a lot going on that my posts here have been neglected.
However, it will be of benefit to you all, as some of that time has been spent finalising the next CD to be released, which I'm very pleased about.
More of that to follow over the next few weeks.
So keep checking in, it will be worth it!

Another reason for extra demands on my time are various family commitments.
I shall cover some of those issues shortly, as I cope with being the 'wife of an absent musician' during a particularly difficult week to come.
There have also been many jobs which required my time but are too tedious to mention.

But for now, my priority is washing, ironing and packing for a trip which starts tomorrow....
As we have been so busy, I haven't actually done anything in preparation, so I can only hope most of the clothes Robin needs are actually clean.
I've got as far as writing a list, so that I can feel a sense of achievement as I cross each thing off.
I'm easily pleased...
I shall now go and brace myself for the next few weeks to come.

No comments: