Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rainy Days


As it is such a wet day here, and I've had various messages from agents about some forthcoming trips, I thought I'd remind myself why Robin does it.
This was taken in the Cayman Islands late last year. You can see 'Crystal Symphony' in the distance.
So you see, it's not all bad, touring can be quite pleasant.

No comments: