Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rain Stops Play?

I'm afraid it will be very brief this evening.
Time seems to have run away with me.
Sports day went off very well and we only got drenched for the last half and hour......

Now Robin is back to his recording. Although I hear the sound of distant composition - so I think some idea must have forced its way into his consciousness and temporarily taken over.

Normal service, from both of us, should hopefully resume tomorrow!

No comments: