Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

You Tube Mania

Sorry for the late posting today but I have only just managed to reclaim my computer.
Robin has now discovered the merits of You Tube. As you may recall, I had broadband fitted whilst he was away recently.
Now he has returned he is delighted to find so many previously unseen clips and videos.
As I go around the house there are whoops of delight as another old master is unveiled. I was called to watch Segovia performing in New York in 1963, the Assad Brothers playing four hands on one guitar, (which is always a good encore!), and some excellent Jaco Pastorius.
It's opened up a whole new world to Robin.
The problem was that as he was away at the time of installation, with his computer, so he could only sample this new delight on mine.
Thankfully my fairy Godfather came around this evening and sorted it out.
So now Robin can watch as much as he wants while I get on with some work!

No comments: