Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Quiet....Never in Hillhouse

It was a quiet afternoon, both sons were out, Robin was deep in practice, and I decided to add a few links to the sites I most frequently visit. There are many more, that as yet I haven't added, but it's a start. One has to keep up with what is being discussed.
As I was going about my task the telephone rang, it was an agent.
"Can Robin fit Hong Kong in before Cape Town?"
We discussed it for a while, rather a tight schedule (again), and he may have to go straight from one to the other, but for now I've left it with the various parties involved to see what they can do.
You never know in this business what the next 'phone call will bring...

No comments: