Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

'Top 10 Sources - Classical Guitar'

Update: 2010

Sadly all the 'Top 10 Sources' links have been taken over.
I have removed the link from my links section and can only apologise for any inconvenience.
However, I decided to leave the original post in place, and here it is:

If you recall, a few days ago, I was able to announce that 'Life of a musician' had been included in the 'Top 10 Sources - Guitar' section.
This, we were delighted about.
Things have moved on since then.
The very nice people over at 'Top 10 Sources', contacted me again to suggest having a purely classical guitar section.
This, we thought to be an excellent idea, as we were being swallowed up by all the other genres of guitar playing.
So, yesterday, I was delighted to find, that true to their word, 'Top Ten Sources', now has a classical guitar section.

I have added a direct link in my links section, and, for those of you interested in classical guitar, it will be worth watching as the site develops.
There's already some posts about an interesting site, 'Classical Guitar Video Archive', so if you are trying to find some old footage, it may be a good place to look.
I'll update you all from time to time as to how it's going.

Meanwhile, David Juritz was in Vienna yesterday, and again today, before setting off for Venice. I must say I'm rather envious. If you are going to go busking, what better place to be than Venice....

No comments: