Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Saturday, May 10, 2008

QM2 to JFK

The QM2 has arrived in New York and Robin will be spending some time at JFK waiting for his flight home.
I wonder if he'll see the lady in the toy shop again?
The second concert went very well, and once again, it was a full house.
Robin has received many nice comments, and also, lots of interest in his nails since the 'problems' of the first concert.
In fact, one lady said that she saw what she thought was his nail, fly off when he was playing, but luckily, as I wrote the other day, it was actually glue and silk, but immediate repair was required.
Still, it was a good talking point, even if it was one that Robin would rather have done without.

I have added a few new pages in the 'Links' section so feel free to browse. Also, in the next few days I will be launching a new site I have been working on, so there's plenty coming up which I hope you will enjoy.

No comments: