Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Friday, April 11, 2008

Last Day at Sea and a New CD...

Apparently there were great celebrations yesterday as the QE2 left Fort Lauderdale, as it will be the last time she leaves the port, before retiring.
As yet, I don't have any further news or pictures, but I will add some if, and when, they arrive.
Today she is cruising the Atlantic, on her way to New York, and tonight is Robin's third, and final concert, before he makes the long journey home.
Whilst he prepares for that, I have been busy here.
I have just had news that the latest CD to be released, 'Arrival', will be ready in the next few days.
So there will be more on that, probably next week.

Today though, I have many things to do in preparation for this event, so I will direct you to Izzy Cooper's blog, where you can read all about her impressions of performing Rodrigo's Adagio with Robin the other night.
Enjoy!

No comments: