Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sshh - It's a Secret....

Robin has gone back down to London today. He's there for an important meeting, and no, I can't tell you anything about it at this stage. In fact, I'm not sure when I'll be able to pass on this exciting news, so you'll just have to keep checking in. Nothing like a bit of intrigue to keep you all guessing, and no, I'm not open to bribes...
He decided to go down on the train and I think he quite enjoyed the experience of travelling without his guitar. It certainly makes life easier.
Robin seems to be making a habit of heading south at the moment. If you remember he was in London last week doing his bit to save the rainforest.
Here's the picture to prove it.




Meanwhile, I've been holding the fort at home, as always. I did remember to take a break and listen to 'Tales from the Stave', BBC Radio 4. This week Frances Fyfield discussed the creative process behind Benjamin Britten's opera 'Peter Grimes', with the musical experts Dr.John Evans and Dr.Paul Banks. It's such a delight to hear them thoroughly enjoying themselves as they pour over the score. I recommend it as some lovely lunchtime listening.

No comments: