Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Modern Technology...

Having done a great deal of research and chatting to friends (thank you Andre!) to gather information, Robin finally went off to Manchester today and came home with a new computer. It's not just that though, as he has the Logic Pro 7 package. I'm assured this is essential for the new recording studio set up. I must say I am very impressed so far, especially when he told me that a lot of the bulky equipment we currently have will become redundant.
This is all connected to the new microphone, as you may have gathered Robin is preparing to record another CD.
I left him installing parts of the package and familiarising himself with the extensive manuals. Within an hour there were screams of laughter from both Robin and our eldest son. I had to investigate.
They had discovered that the inbuilt camera takes excellent pictures but then hours of fun can be had distorting the images!
I guess you may all have to wait a little longer than anticipated for the new CD after all...

No comments: