Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Crystal Serenity

Robin is now on board Crystal Serenity, a fabulous 5* cruise liner. The day started early, however I had the luxury of waving off the taxi, and then crawling back into bed!
I've had calls from Heathrow, (don't know why he wasn't flown direct), than again from Lisbon.
The last time we spoke he had set sail in driving rain heading towards rough sea. Still, I don't feel too sorry for him, as he's sailing for Bermuda where I'm sure the weather will be a little less hostile.

No comments: