Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Robin Hill plays Bach's Prelude from Cello Suite No.1


This piece has long been one of my favourites. I have been playing and performing it for many years and always find it optimistic and uplifting.
This particular performance was unplanned, I was actually being filmed with a band for a future project (watch this space...) when the director, Oliver Hill, (my eldest son!) insisted we film a solo piece. I'm delighted he did.
The guitar is actually a flamenco guitar made in 1963 by Manuel Reyes.


Robin Hill plays Prelude from Cello Suite No.1 by J.S.Bach from Robin Hill on Vimeo.

No comments: